Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2018, 10:29:25 am
Home Help Login Register
News: DATW - radio contest codes and conversation about anything forum! Discover the world from Vancouver and beyond!

DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: The Superchecker Job site? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Superchecker Job site?  (Read 725 times)
J in edmonton

« on: February 16, 2018, 06:13:50 am »

Um...shouldn't this site be called the Superchecker's Job Postings?  It is a far cry from a Forum, like it used to be.  Or perhaps rename the discover all the world?

I recall years ago this site and it's posters provided me with valuable info on a bogus company, but now?  I can understand the effort it takes to monitor the Trolls out there, heck even IMDB stopped their postings.  But seeing what DATW has become is painful & sad...

*tumbleweed rolls by*
*cricket chirp*
fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 10:58:04 pm »

yeah it is very quiet here, I don't know what they need to do

I still check in once in a while wondering about seeing a familiar face but it has been years
J in edmonton

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 06:13:29 am »

I suspect the moderator(s) are quite strict in their enforcement of the "rules"?  ie) heresay...& the fear of reprisals
Berry Sweet

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 01:02:47 pm »

It's been abandoned.  It needs some attention.  But if hate to see it ruined by idiots.
Mandy
Ethereal

I like stuff..

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 01:07:12 pm »

I’m still here but all I can do is delete stuff and I think block people. Thatsit. It’s not my site and I don’t know who it belongs to.
Berry Sweet

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 01:12:58 pm »

Well I try and remember to post. 

As for who this place belongs too??  Who are you??  You still around??

What would happen if this place picked up??
J in edmonton

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 04:51:14 am »

How can the Mod not know whose site it is? 

Isn't that like going to work, yet not knowing who your supervisor/boss is?

I'm sure some kind of maintenance has to be done when you authored a forum?
fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 09:43:19 pm »

it is almost like it has been set on cruise control for the last 5 years and just exists, like one of those NASA probes they send off into outer space that just float along forever......
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: The Superchecker Job site? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length