Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 03:05:39 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: DATW - radio contest codes and conversation about anything forum! Discover the world from Vancouver and beyond!

DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: WorkSafeBC is HIRING! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WorkSafeBC is HIRING!  (Read 586 times)
Superchecker
Cosmic

« on: March 17, 2017, 11:46:39 am »

www.worksafebc.com/en/about-us/careers/current-opportunities/
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 05:27:57 pm »

Bump. Current need for more FT call centre/ Customer Service Reps!
fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 10:10:53 pm »

any idea what the salary would be for that? 

the work safe bc website is kind of strange, I click on the job to see the details and it does nothing, it seems they just want you to jump straight to the apply for job page with no way to get information on the specific job requirements
fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 10:12:43 pm »

ah, I see it now, they have it set up as pop ups, so any browser that blocks popups wouldn't even realize it, that is kind of a dumb design

I couldn't even figure out how to get my chrome browser with ad block to allow popups easily, so I went to Edge and it worked

still wonder about the salaries though
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 04:21:17 am »

ah, I see it now, they have it set up as pop ups, so any browser that blocks popups wouldn't even realize it, that is kind of a dumb design

I couldn't even figure out how to get my chrome browser with ad block to allow popups easily, so I went to Edge and it worked

still wonder about the salaries though

Union wages and benefits. I'd be guessing they start in the $23 an hour range. I think they work like 8 to 4 or similar.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: WorkSafeBC is HIRING! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length