Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 06, 2020, 02:53:43 am
Home Help Login Register
News: DATW - radio contest codes and conversation about anything forum! Discover the world from Vancouver and beyond!

DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: do you need a security guard licence to work in loss prevention? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: do you need a security guard licence to work in loss prevention?  (Read 311 times)
fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« on: February 24, 2020, 01:04:14 am »

Maybe superchecker knows, I was just wondering with all the shoplifting and petty crime in Vancouver, there must be lots of jobs for people to do loss prevention.

I wonder how dangerous that job would be?  Do they get paid more than regular security guards?  Been so quiet lately I was just looking at this and wondered, as it seems like an interesting job idea rather than applying at Starbucks.
GuardianFlash
Cosmic

I do not fear the future.

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 06:33:12 pm »

Most retailers hiring someone for loss prevention would want you to have security license. All you have to do to get a security license is go through the BST training with a security company. Do your fingerprints and apply. What do you do for a living?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: do you need a security guard licence to work in loss prevention? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length