Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 06:36:25 am
Home Help Login Register
News: DATW - radio contest codes and conversation about anything forum! Discover the world from Vancouver and beyond!

DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: Customer Information Clerk jobs NOW!! $22.13 an hr! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Customer Information Clerk jobs NOW!! $22.13 an hr!  (Read 1580 times)
Superchecker
Cosmic

« on: August 12, 2015, 03:54:03 pm »

Hello! Coast Mountain Bus Company operates a Transit Customer Information Call Centre in Surrey.
They are open every single day of the year.
They have recently had more than one posting up looking for 16 CASUAL-TEMP CUSTOMER INFORMATION CLERKS.
I don't know if they are having trouble finding qualified applicants or what, but the posting has be Re-Re-Re-posted AGAIN as of todays date!

$22.13 an hour to start PLUS "Temps" earn an extra 22% in lieu of benefits!

www.translink.ca/drive and THEN "Coast Mountain Bus Company" if interested.

There are also approx 18 or so jobs up at TransLink; about 8 MORE at Coast Mountain Bus; 11 MORE at BCRTC/SkyTrain; 1 MORE at WCE; 2 MORE at Transit Police; & 1 MORE at HandyDART. Each have a link off of that TransLink careers page and do their own hiring.

For Canada Line jobs: www.protransbc.com/

Opportunities come and go! DON'T just look once and think that's all there ever is!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:55:52 pm by Superchecker » Logged
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 03:44:10 pm »

Posting is STILL up/open as of todays date!
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 12:04:58 pm »

Was an active posting last week looking for 16 temps...
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 04:44:58 pm »

Still posted, and the wages recently increased to $22.25 an hour too.

www.translink.ca/careers and THEN "Coast Mountain Bus Company"
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 01:11:15 pm »

Hello! Coast Mountain Bus Company operates a Transit Customer Information Call Centre in Surrey.
They are open every single day of the year.
They have recently had more than one posting up looking for 16 CASUAL-TEMP CUSTOMER INFORMATION CLERKS.
I don't know if they are having trouble finding qualified applicants or what, but the posting has be Re-Re-Re-posted AGAIN as of todays date!

$22.13 an hour to start PLUS "Temps" earn an extra 22% in lieu of benefits!

www.translink.ca/drive and THEN "Coast Mountain Bus Company" if interested.

There are also approx 18 or so jobs up at TransLink; about 8 MORE at Coast Mountain Bus; 11 MORE at BCRTC/SkyTrain; 1 MORE at WCE; 2 MORE at Transit Police; & 1 MORE at HandyDART. Each have a link off of that TransLink careers page and do their own hiring!

Reposted again as of today's date!
fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 11:53:17 am »

Superchecker, where do you see the salary or wages they pay for the Translink or Coast Mountain jobs?  I went to the link but see job descriptions but no salary.
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 01:43:11 pm »

Superchecker, where do you see the salary or wages they pay for the Translink or Coast Mountain jobs?  I went to the link but see job descriptions but no salary.

I have access to the employee only website, and the wages are listed on the internal website.
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 01:45:08 pm »

Customer Information clerks currently earn $22.64hr.

We also get negotiated raises every Feb 1; and April 1.
fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 12:48:30 pm »

what would a job like this one pay?  TL Software Development Analyst (Sharepoint)   it is on the Translink board
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 01:00:49 pm »

what would a job like this one pay?  TL Software Development Analyst (Sharepoint)   it is on the Translink board

I don't see that one listed internally.

There is an Assistant Manager, Data Services; $42 an hr.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: Customer Information Clerk jobs NOW!! $22.13 an hr! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length