Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 12:00:49 am
Home Help Login Register
News: DATW - radio contest codes and conversation about anything forum! Discover the world from Vancouver and beyond!

DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: Your thoughst on PlayLand and the PNE please! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your thoughst on PlayLand and the PNE please!  (Read 1654 times)
Superchecker
Cosmic

« on: July 12, 2015, 05:06:41 am »

Do you like Playland? Would you recommend it to family and friends?

Do you look forward to the annual PNE Fair mid August thru Labour Day?

Do you buy discount passes at 7-11, Safeway, Shopper Drugs, or online?
wednesday

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 07:17:17 pm »

I look forward to it every year. I live in and around that area so it is a short walk for me. The daily concerts that they added are always fun, usually for the older folks since most of them are 80s rock stars.

I think the first Tuesday is a free admission day so I try and go that day, or $5 Vancity day, otherwise, ticket prices are pretty expensive.
Berry Sweet

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 01:10:48 pm »

I take my kid every year but I find it to be over priced, in serious need of a make over...some better entertainment.

I went last year and got the ribs and coleslaw at the bbq fest thing...they were really good.  Line up for rides are too long...mostly we just walked around and had some bites and drinks.   I spend at least $300 going...really not worth it.
fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 11:13:07 pm »

the best thing are the perogies

fuzzbrain
Cosmic

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 02:51:13 am »

four or five plates at a time, and kubasa too, with sour cream, and lots of it

it is expensive though, that is a drawback, maybe better off just buying a bag of frozen perogies at Superstore and cooking your own
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: Your thoughst on PlayLand and the PNE please! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length