Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2017, 07:55:01 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: DATW - radio contest codes and conversation about anything forum! Discover the world from Vancouver and beyond!

DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: Cloverdale based HandyDart is HIRING Casual staff NOW! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cloverdale based HandyDart is HIRING Casual staff NOW!  (Read 16884 times)
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2015, 11:44:33 am »

http://mvtcanada.com/careers/index.htm is the link for the Cloverdale based contractor of the regions HandyDart services...

They currently need "Multiple" CASUAL DRIVERS- NORTH ROAD REGION, & CASUAL CALL CENTRE REPS- CLOVERDALE...

GOOD LUCK IF INTERESTED!

BREAKING NEWS! NEW POSTINGS UP TODAY LOOKING FOR CASUAL CALL CENTRE STAFF, FOR THEIR CLOVERDALE LOCATION...
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 12:19:38 pm »

BREAKING NEWS! NEW POSTINGS UP TODAY LOOKING FOR CASUAL CALL CENTRE STAFF, FOR THEIR CLOVERDALE LOCATION...

Re-posted again as of today's date!!! www.translink.ca/drive and THEN "HandyDART"[ OR Google "MVT Canadian Bus"/b]
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2015, 01:16:24 pm »

Re-posted again as of today's date!!! www.translink.ca/drive and THEN "HandyDART"[ OR Google "MVT Canadian Bus"/b]

Appears to be GONE again... That was quick!
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2015, 03:40:28 pm »

NEW posting up today looking for CASUAL PARA TRANSIT DRIVERS... www.mvtcanada.com/careers/index.htm OR www.translink.ca/drive and THEN "HandyDART"
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2015, 08:55:20 am »

NEW posting up today looking for CASUAL PARA TRANSIT DRIVERS... www.mvtcanada.com/careers/index.htm OR www.translink.ca/drive and THEN "HandyDART"

Reposted again as of today's date!
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 04:06:03 pm »

They are in need of CASUAL CALL CENTRE REP'S again....

Google MVT Canadian Bus OR find a link to HandyDART on the Careers Page over at www.translink.ca/

Reposted again as of today's date! www.mvtcanada.com/
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2016, 02:56:50 pm »

CASUAL CALL CENTRE REPS required for their Cloverdale office again

www.translink.ca/careers/ and THEN "HandyDART" OR www.mvtcanada.com/careers/index.htm
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2016, 09:20:22 am »

Re-posted again as of March 4/16!
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2016, 02:47:24 pm »

http://mvtcanada.com/careers/index.htm is the link for the Cloverdale based contractor of the regions HandyDart services...

They currently need "Multiple" CASUAL CALL CENTRE REPS- CLOVERDALE...

GOOD LUCK IF INTERESTED!

Re-posted! They need more casual Call Centre staff out in Cloverdale!
J in edmonton

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2016, 07:11:38 am »

this place has died since ojisan and i used to play word games. i blame the female boss who suspended me for no reason. i'm sure she muzzled other regulars too! the power  of banning should not be given lightly. it is because of my suspension (temporary banning) here that i never came back as a regular. it was unfounded and i'm sure most of you know what i mean in some capacity. this forum could have rivalled the best had not spurned people had the helm.

That's like getting Banned by Block Buster so you can't rent DVD's...Oh wait they don't exist either.
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2016, 02:07:43 pm »

Re-posted again as of March 4/16!

Reposted June 21/16
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2016, 09:57:58 am »

Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2016, 07:15:32 am »

Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2016, 03:31:27 pm »

Cloverdale based HandyDART is in need of MORE "CASUAL" CaLL Centre Staff.

www.translink.ca/careers and THEN "HandyDART" OR www.mvtcanada.com/careers/index.htm
Superchecker
Cosmic

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2017, 04:49:57 pm »

TransLink wants to INCREASE HandyDART service hours! So, MVT Canadian Bus needs MORE Class #4 drivers NOW!

www.mvtcanada.com/careers/index.htm OR www.translink.ca/careers and THEN "HandyDART"
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
DATW Forum  |  DISCOVER ALL THE WORLD  |  discover forum (Moderator: DATWMOD)  |  Topic: Cloverdale based HandyDart is HIRING Casual staff NOW! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length